Politicile de anulare pentru anunțul tău
Sometimes, things come up and guests have to cancel. To keep things running smoothly, you can choose a cancellation policy for each of your listings. When you’re ready to do that, here’s how.
“Full refund” refers to your nightly rate only. Refunds on Airbnb guest fees depend on several factors. Also, you won’t be paid the cleaning fee if the guest cancels before check-in.
- Guests can cancel until 24 hours before check-in for a full refund, and you won’t be paid
- If they cancel after that, you’ll be paid for each night they stay, plus 1 additional night
- Guests can cancel until 5 days before check-in for a full refund, and you won’t be paid
- If they cancel after that, you’ll be paid for each night they stay, plus 1 additional night, plus 50% for all unspent nights
- To receive a full refund, guests must cancel within 48 hours of booking, and the cancellation must occur at least 14 days before check-in
- If they cancel between 7 and 14 days before check-in, you’ll be paid 50% for all nights
- If they cancel after that, you’ll be paid 100% for all nights
This policy applies to all stays of 28 days or longer and overrides your standard cancellation policy for those stays.
- To receive a full refund, guests must cancel within 48 hours of booking, and the cancellation must occur at least 28 days before check-in
- If a guest cancels after that, you’ll be paid 100% for all nights spent, plus 30 additional nights
- If fewer than 30 days remain on the reservation when the guest cancels, you’ll be paid 100% for all of those remaining nights
Some Hosts earn more money by adding a non-refundable option to their listings.
Super Strict 30 and Super Strict 60
These policies are invitation-only for certain Hosts to apply under special circumstances.
- Italy, South Korea, and Germany: Different policies apply for stays in Italy and for South Korean guests staying at places with Strict cancellation policies. Additionally, if you are a Host in Germany, please make sure that your selected cancellation policy complies with the local requirements. Learn more about cancellations in Germany.
- Luxe stays: A separate set of policies applies to these types of stays.
- Exceptions: There are some cases where your cancellation policy may be overridden.