Află mai multe despre noile setări ale anunțului înainte de a-l publica
We’ve updated the steps to create a listing on Airbnb—it's now easier and faster to become a Host. Because of this, some of the choices you made previously for your listing, as well as some of the default listing settings, may have changed. Before you publish your listing, check it over to make sure everything looks great.
There are now fewer steps to complete in order to publish your listing. While you'll still be able to choose your settings and fine-tune your listing details, some of these actions now happen once your listing is published.
These are the new default settings that will automatically be applied to your listing. You'll be able to change these once you've published your listing:
- Advance notice is set to "same day," which means a guest can book your place and check in on the same day.
- Guests are able to book your place up to 1 year in advance.
- The booking minimum for a guest is 1 night. The booking maximum is 365 days. Please review your local laws before setting your minimum and maximum night stays.
Find out how to control which booking you get when Instant Book is turned on.
- Amenities. Make sure to review your selected amenities as we’ve changed some of the available options.
- Description. Confirm your listing description is complete.
- House rules. Hosts now set their house rules after publishing their listing. You'll have the option to update or add house rules as soon as you publish.
Updates to your house rules
If you previously set a house rule for any of the following categories, this information will be preserved:
- Suitable for children (2-12 years)
- Suitable for infants (Under 2 years)
- Suitable for pets
- Smoking allowed
- Events allowed
However, if you shared any "things that guests must know about your home," such as pets living on the property, these won't be preserved—just enter your answers again.
Learn more about house rules.
For listings that use API-connected software, Instant Book will now be turned on by default. No other changes will be made to the listing.